If travel dates continue to be issued at the rate they have been for families recently, we would theoretically be invited to travel to Nadiya's country in mid to late December. There is a great likelihood, however, that due to the New Year and Orthodox Christmas holidays in EE, we will not be invited to travel until January.
Either way, it won't be long until we travel! I am beginning to put together lists of cold weather items that I need to start accumulating. Tonight I even searched for baby sized snow suits at our local consignment store :)
Please continue to pray for little Nadiya. Justin and I so yearn for the day we can hold her in our arms!